Thursday, January 28, 2010

changes they are a comin

2009 was a good year.

Cole started the MRI program.
We went to Florida.
We bought couches & a fancy camera.
Cole's sister got engaged.
The Yankees won the World Series.
North Carolina won the Championship.

If I thought about it longer, I'm sure I could come up with a zillion other good things that happend in '09. Call me crazy, but I had a feeling 2009 was going to be a good year.....I really did. I just felt it. And I was right. (naturally)



2010 is going to be a GREAT year. I just know it. I have that feeling. Guess what? I am already right. Even in the dreadul month of January, we have had a GREAT thing happen.

Cole got a job! The hospital he has been doing his clinical work at made him an offer this week. We couldn't be more excited and I couldn't be more proud. This is such a HUGE deal not only because he got a job, but because he is still a student. To get hired as a student, to me, speaks volumes about Cole and his work ethic. He has worked his tail off for sooooo long and we are finally seeing the end of the tunnel.
It is such a strange feeling to know that school is almost over. Forever. School is all we have known for several years and the transition is so much different than I imagined it. Like we're out of our crib and into our "big boy" bed or something?? Or maybe this is what adulthood feels like?? Whatever it is, it doesn't feel so bad.

So a big CoNgRaTs!!!!! to my hardworking hubby! You deserve all the happiness the world has to offer. Keep up the hard work....I told you it would pay off ;)

4 comments:

Holly said...

That is so awesome for you guys!! Congrats Cole!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Congrats, thats wonderufl*

Babette and Dan said...

I agree, its finally paying off for the two of you and you both deserve it,we are very proud of both of you...we LOVE you guys soooo much :)

Babette and Dan said...

and we are sooooo PROUD of you also....WAY TO GO...