Saturday, we had our first BBQ (yay!) of the year followed by some egg coloring. Cole's mom found these "really cool" color holders that scrunch down when you're done so you can use them year after year.
This is how great the holders worked out:
This happened four (4) times. No joke. The funny thing is, two years ago when we colored eggs, BLUE dye got spilled all over the carpet. I don't think its any secret that Babette is trying to get new carpet :) Maybe next year!
The award for UgLiEsT Egg went to: Dan "the man" Stagge

We don't really know how he got this egg that color. Very strange. Anyway, congrats Dan!
The GoLdEn Egg award went to: The Rest of Us

Here are some pics from the egg coloring extravaganza....
Cole's basket:
I know his doesn't look so fun, but Cole doesn't love candy as much as me, so I got him a Blue-Ray remote instead. Boring.
Hope you all had a LoVeLy Easter!!!!
1 comment:
How fun! I love Easter, we just posted pic up! We need to get together before our daughter comes!
Post a Comment